Self doubt is there

I currently started recruiting ladies for my module 1 of my ‘yoga for better living’ mentorship program.
The bombardment of self-limiting, self-doubt, self-loathing chatter that surfaced was overwhelming to me at first. I was numb in bed for a week, with no positive inner talk to get me out of bed or motivated to just do the work. I just wanted to hide, I actually wanted it all to end and just for me to disappear from this planet.

That is not a choice I want. I LOVE life, there is nothing more magical and heart-wrenching than this life we get to play in day in and day out.

So after a week of self-bashing, I finally had the courage to look at all that I have been able to do in my life, accomplish and share with others… The list was heart warming and gave me the right kick to get my ass out of bed and working on my project.

I have recruited 7 ladies and looking for 5 more. I am feeling good, believing and breathing this project everyday and I am here to tell you that ONLY YOU HOLD THE KEY to unlocking your potential and all that you dream of experiencing in this life.

So get up baby, look in the mirror, you have been here before and you always manage to get yourself up and out of this muck. You got this my love.

A letter to remind me of my divinity and potential.

Peace out loves

1 Like

I really love this post! Thank you so much for sharing your truth and being vulnerable. On the precipice of the new & unknown our fears and doubts come out in spades. Props to you for finding your courage and remembering your power!!!

Where can I learn more about your mentorship program?

Hello there Renata

We can chat together via email, messenger, zoom, whatever you feel would be good for you.

Email me at: yogabliss1976@gmail.com and we will take it from there.

Yay for your interest! I am super aligned with this.

Talk to you soon, thank you again for your kind words and encouragement.

Much love

Humble Yogi
Zeina

Hey Renata
So would you like to connect regarding some information about my mentorship ‘Yoga for life’ Program?
Just checking in, not trying to push anything your way.

Hope you are having a great day Renata

Much love

Zeina