Robyn's Nest - Tutoring for Reading

Hey there!

I am offering one-on-one tutoring for those who are struggling. Whether you need to improve your reading skills or get through a particularly grueling book assignment, I’m here for you. I can also help you with writing book reports or essays.

Pricing $25/session (45 min)

First lesson is free!

Payment PayPal

I have always had a passion for reading, and have excelled at language arts and literature courses. During my time at Benedictine, I helped my fellow students with essays concerning Shakespeare, Lincoln, and other writers, as well as proofreading for spelling and grammar.

With times being what they are and many students learning from home, I understand the difficulty of trying to learn something when there is so much to take in, and more importantly, when distractions abound. I can help you work with that, and I will never judge you for it.

Our sessions will take place via Google Docs and Google Hangouts. Rather than stare at my face while we talk, I will be guiding you along with your reading. I keep my sessions on the shorter side to make them easier for you all to digest. My current schedule is Monday and Friday afternoons between 1:00 and 4:00 CST.

Some stuff about me

I am LGBT-friendly. I have two young children, a boy and a girl. I am married to a doctor. Aside from reading, I love playing games, listening to music, and watching movies. I have a pet parakeet, but have grown up with dogs and other parakeets as pets.