Remote golf instruction and practice programs

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Sue Shapcott from Bristol, England and currently living in Madison, Wisconsin. I’m a former tour player, a PGA GB&I instructor and I have a PhD in education. I pull on all of these experiences to help golfers with their game.

Website | LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

I offer remote coaching programs for players who prefer to learn online. Thankfully technology allows us to do that. I have three programs designed to improve your game.

1. Remote Instruction Program $75/month
  2. Remote Practice Programs $50/month
  3. Combined Remote Instruction and Practice Programs $100/month

Each option includes a one-on-one monthly discussion about your progress and plan for the following month. I will provide the technology for swing analysis and communication between us.

Please contact me for details about each program or check out this webpage: https://changegolfinstruction.com/remote-coaching

Payments accepted

Stripe my website

Buy through my website or contact me directly to get started.

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love to nerd-out reading research :nerd_face:

What can you talk about for hours?

Nothing! I’m not a big talker.

In my words

Check out my YouTube channel to get a feel for my approach to golf instruction

YouTube channel

My teaching style

My instruction has ben shaped by my own experience as a player , my time working for Hank Haney, and as an education researcher. I see learning as a process and my goal is to push you hard enough to promote learning.

What can you expect from my lessons?

If you are on a practice plan we will benchmark your skills then you will receive one practice recommendation each week to ensure you get as much as possible form the time you put in to your game.

Why me?

I have the credentials and track record to earn the trust of you putting your game in my hands.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I get a kick from watching people see a pathway to improvement.

What else I can do?

If you have a group of friends who want to learn together, I can accommodate that too!