Remote English Tutoring Service

Hey there!

I’m here to offer remote English Tutoring for those who seek to improve their English! I offer essay and writing reviews, website translation into English and 30-60 minute live tutoring sessions via Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or WhatsApp.

I possess my 160 Hour TEFL license, 40 hour TEFL Teaching Online license, 30 hour TEFL Business English and have completed an accredited course “Tricky American English Pronunciation,” offered by the University of California, Irvine.

Pricing:
$12 ~ $15 an hour depending on the service. I accept PayPal or Venmo as payment methods.

Scheduling
All services will be offered from 5 PM EST until 3 AM EST. You may reach out to me via TalkTime or via email at tkowalewski96@gmail.com to fetch a quote and schedule a time. When you reach out, be sure to include:

1. Your name and preferred contact method

2. Your English level

3. What service you are seeking

4. Any additional information that will help me customize your lesson/service to fit your needs perfectly

Make sure you include as much information as possible and explain exactly what you’re looking for when you message me.

My teaching style

Customized to fit your needs based on your English level or service you’re requesting. Typically laid back, allowing you to take control if you choose to.

What can you expect from my lessons?
A calm and fun learning session filled with jokes that’s uncensored, yet structured and organized. Depending on the service you’re seeking, I’ll provide custom made PDF study materials tailored to your needs for you to keep.

Why me?

I’m a well traveled half Japanese and half Russian cultural enthusiast who has lived in Russia, Belarus, Singapore and Japan. I currently reside in the most diverse city in the world - New York and have experience and passion when connecting with someone from outside the United States - especially if English isn’t your first language.

I graduated from Pace University in Manhattan, NY with a Bachelors in International Business in 2018. I’m based in Brooklyn, New York and you can discover more about me by checking out my Instagram @hakodate! :smile_cat:

Why I’m passionate about this?

I’ve been tutoring and teaching English online since 2013 via Interpals & in 2017-2018 tutored Russian students while studying abroad at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia.

I love being able to share cultures and view points with people from around the world and especially helping them improve their English. At the same time, I love to learn the native language of those I tutor!

My LinkedIn
You can discover more about me and my professional experiences more in depth by visiting my LinkedIn. I have listed my work experience and all certifications / licenses I possess in great detail there.