Reinvent Yourself by Creating a Brand and E-Commerce Website on Shopify

Hi, I am Heather from Englewood, New Jersey and currently living in Hillsborough, North Carolina. I am an entrepreneur who created my own niche and brand on Shopify. I represent independent fashion designers and make their collection accessible to fashion lovers around the world who in effect foster the development of the “makers” of sustainable slow fashion.

I would like to help you reinvent yourself by creating a brand and e-commerce website on Shopify and create the life you’ve always wanted.!

My brand started out as just an idea and from there I jumped right into creating my website. I thought it would be easy and did not anticipate how complicated and involved this undertaking was. By not having an experienced mentor to assist me, I made some expensive mistakes along the way. However, as I became more and more invested in this pursuit, it was endless all the things that I needed to learn and I kept learning more and more on first created the website, picking the most essential apps, creating online social media marketing campaigns, and learning SEO. I even took all the necessary courses to get google ad certified.

It is my goal to help you develop your own brand and advise you on how you can have your own e-commerce website. I can share with you the must-have apps, the best themes, on-line marketing ideas, and teach you all the things that you can only learn from experience. The internet is like the wild wild west and everyone claims to be an expert on whatever it is you are in need of, so you have to be very careful who you can trust. I recommend that you have a mentor such as me to help guide you and to teach you the fundamental aspects of this business so you can safeguard yourself and gain profitable results in less time.

We can organize the one on one sessions so that you can send me your learning goal for the session and the list of items that you want to learn about ahead of time. I will then meet with you on zoom to answer all your questions and will also add what I think you also need to learn to get to the next step. I can also help you brainstorm on your brand or create your website.

My educational background started in Fashion Merchandising, then Fine Arts, Computer Graphics, Landscape Architecture, and Interior Design. I have a Master’s degree from Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pennsylvania as well as being a Certified Art Teacher.

These are some questions that you should ask yourself:

• What type of business would I like to have?
  • Do I know anything about this type of service or product?
  • Is it a unique niche?
  • What am I providing that is unique?
  • Who are my competitors?
  • What is the market share of that type of business?
  • Who is my target audience?
  • How would I reach that audience?

Ask me anything

My website / Instagram/ LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $75/ session
    Session length: 45 minutes

Packages
Twice a week for 6 weeks

• Price: $400 / month
    Session length: 45 minutes

Small Group

• Team size (up to 3)
  • Price: $500 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 45 minutes
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal,

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

• start*

• end*

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am also an artist and teach special needs children who have learning disabilities

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am a great teacher who loves to teach and was awarded an honorary certificate for being a stellar teacher

What is the most normal thing about you?

I am very patient and a good listener

Anything is possible with a goal, knowledge, and a plan!

My teaching style

relaxed but goal-oriented to provide to you all the most important information to get you closer to your goal //

What can you expect from my lessons?

*A game plan to begin a new career

Why me?

*I am a great teacher and have experience building my own fashion brand //

Why I’m passionate about this?

*It gives you the freedom to be your authentic self and to promote a brand that is truly important to you that you can connect and provide for others. I love to teach and empower others to get to where they want to be in life. If I can help someone else achieve success this also is an achievement for me as well!

What else I can do?

I am a Photoshop expert, an experienced on-line Interior Designer, and can create 3D Interior design renderings, teach kids almost any subject, I can also foster the needs of independent fashion designers with sourcing and marketing ideas and possibly connect them with the right people in the fashion industry.