Questions related to yoga

Hey people! I am Anusha from India. I’m welcoming all questions regarding yoga today. Let me know if you have anything to ask about it or want an insight to Ayurveda life.

Hope you all are safe and keeping up your immunity.

4 Likes

Hi Anusha,
My sister bought me an organic powdered herb over the summer. It is called Triphala. I was interested in buying it because I heard it was generally safe and healthy, so I thought, why not? I have been drinking it in the mornings, like 1/4 teaspoon, in warm water. Is this a good practice according to Ayurveda? I would love to converse with you as I have been doing yoga seriously for the past 5 years and it has done wonders for me as well. I used to need to drink a lot of coffee and my skin is better, I really think because of inversions! I’m so glad you are here . :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :purple_heart: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hey!
Before giving my opinion on triphala I would like to ask you few questions:

1. How is the climate over there?
  2. What are your health concerns for which you intend to use triphala?
  3. Is there any major disease you are suffering from?

I’m so glad to be able to connect with you🙂

1 Like

Hi Anusha, It looks like humid continental climate here on the US east coast, with a lot of wind at the sea shore. I am using the triphala to supplement long-term anti-depressant and psychostimulant (ADHD) medicines. I have no other relevant medical history besides depression. Thanks!

Triphala is safe for you infact good for depression. For best results have it at night.

It was nice having a small conversation with you🙂

1 Like