Professional Listener! Want to talk, vent, or another opinion? Experienced Social Service Worker and Developmental Service Worker :) You are not alone.. EVER!

Hello Everyone,
I am Samantha from Toronto, Ontario. I am passionate about helping people express themselves and improve their quality of life. I am educated and professionally employed in both areas of Developmental Services and Social Services. I am also a mom of two rambunctious children.

With COVID-19 present and ever-changing our lives, it has become harder for many people to utilize services and are missing one-on-one interactions.

Need someone to chat with?? I am here, and trust me, I love to talk, but I am equally a great listener.

Struggles and personal challenges are normal and can feel better when talked about! You are not alone.

I am very comfortable discussing many struggles and personal issues such as lack of sex life or drive, depression, relationships, kids, finances, On-Line schooling challenges, isolation, loss of a loved one, alone for the holidays, and many more.

I am here to help you with that from the comfort of your home with safety in mind!

Let’s be untraditional, wear your pj’s, have a glass of your favourite drink, and you’re in the driver’s seat for the appointment!!

Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• Please give me up to 24 hours to respond to your questions and requests.

Services and prices:
Private 1-on-1: $28.00/hour
Small groups: $22.00 per person/hour

Flexible hours and appointments. Evenings and night appts Available.
Location for all services: WhatsApp, Zoom or Phone.
The camera function is NOT a must.

Packages:
Individual packages can be created upon request.

Payments accepted: PayPal and Bank Transfers

Direct message or email me Samantha.humanconnections@gmail.com if interested.
I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on the platform you reached out on.

Share this link with your friends. You never know who may need it! #mentalhealthawareness

2 Likes