Professional Life Coach and Writing/Acting Teacher - I'll Help Transform Your Life

If you have ever felt that you were made for more, or that you are not happy on the path you are currently on, I am here to help you.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain

Growing up, I always felt drawn to writing and acting - and also for helping others learn and grow. That is why I decided, at seventeen, to go into a teaching career and devote six years of my life to my university education.

While I love teaching, I felt that I was missing something - I knew I would not be happy if I only followed that path. So, I branched out and learned that my true passion was writing and acting, as well as helping others succeed in finding their life purpose.

If you love what you are doing, you will never work a day in your life. Let’s work together to make sure that you lead a life full of love and happiness - in yourself as well as in your career and life.

I have certificates in acting courses and masterclasses, developing monologues and self-tapes, as well as how to cold read a script and memorize lines. I will also be attending film school this year which will give me a lot more insight to be able to help you achieve your success as well.

I am a certified teacher with two university degrees - a Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Studies, and a Bachelor of Education.

I am also on track to become a Certified Life Coach and would love to help you obtain any goals you set for yourself - I will work with you to ensure you live a life you love. If you need someone to help you plan your future, help you discover your talents and how that could become a career, or simply need someone to listen to you - I am here to help and support you.

Why me?

I want to help you because I wanted someone to help me before too. I know what it is like to feel lost and in need of guidance, I know what it is like to feel defeated and unsure of what your next step should be. Let me help you cut through all of the anxiety surrounding your future plans, your writing, your acting, or whatever else you may be struggling with. Let’s create the future that you deserve to have - your happiness and confidence will soar!

I want to use my unique expertise to help you become the capable, confident, and successful person you truly are.

Packages/Pricing:

1. Private 1-on-1 Sessions - The first 5 clients that contact me for booking will get the reduced rate of $50 USD/hour, after that the rate is $75/hour. This will all be done through the phone (call or Facetime), Zoom, Skype, or Microsoft Teams - whatever works best for you.

Note: We will work out the duration of how many sessions you want and/or need based on the area of service. We will work together to figure out a time/schedule that works for us both.

2. $300 USD/Month - This package encompasses five 1 hour sessions throughout the chosen month for any service that I can accomodate and that is worked out between the two parties. This will all be done through the phone (call or Facetime), Zoom, Skype, or Microsoft Teams - whatever works best for you.

All payments will be done through PayPal.

If you are interested, please direct message me through Talktime and I will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

Feel free to ask questions in the comments or just tell me a little bit about you. I look forward to helping you along in your journey!