Production services

Hello, I go by the name Wyndigo, I am a producer from Houston Texas and have been doing production for around five years. I have worked with rappers and singers alike and mix in my home studio. I play guitar bass, piano and a little percussion and mainly use Ableton but mix with Pro Tools.

Please Tell me what you would like specifically done to your track so that you can get the end product you deserve.

If you would like to have music mixed then I offer mixing for $70 per song for a track with up to 7 stems. If you have more stems then that then the price will go up to $100 per song. If you would like me to produce your track then I start at $250 for a standard license and a exclusive license will go up to $500

I really love blues and grew up playing a lot of it so most of my guitar has a blues element to it. Because i’ve studied jazz now my playing has taken on a fusion feel to it and because I also grew up listening to rock I have that high energy as well. UGK and SUC are some of my local influences because growing up in Houston does that to you.

Website

Payments accepted

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.