Pregnancy Helpline For Spiritual & Relaxed Pregnancy

Hello Everyone,
I am Drashti Bhatt. I am From India but recently living in Finland. I believe that pregnancy and childbirth are the most divine bliss given to mothers by God to change this world. Only a mother can change this world by changing her thoughts. Her positivity can give good imprints to future generations from the womb. My initiative is to spread this awareness to all future mothers and guide them to utilize their powerful blessings for a better future.

I am not any medical practitioner; I learned all these things through reading & research materials (Vedas + science journals) by myself. I have been guiding activities to many pregnant women since 2011. I did all this research for myself before my conception, later I saw its good result in the development of my son, so I decided to share that knowledge for our better future."
My suggested activities are for passing pregnancy with relaxation and to enhance the brain development of the baby in the womb. None of my suggestions are harmful to anyone. My all guidance is neutral and for everyone. Anyone can ask me for advice irrespective of any religion, place, and race because my suggestions are with scientific proofs, not based on any personal beliefs. It is just a try to nurture good seeds for a better future of the world.

My Website | Instagram | My Youtube Channel

My guidance is free for all women. But I have Paid Digital Guides for resources.
Here’s how it works:

Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question related to anxiety or stress during pregnancy or activities in pregnancy for the brain development of the baby. Please be respectful.

Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.

Paid Guides:

1. Complete Pregnancy Guide: (Price: $34)
    Description: This package includes guidance as well as resources for all activities throughout the 9months of pregnancy. Each trimester contains 6 activities.
    Buy online: Pregnancy guidance, Meditation, Brain developing music in pregnancy, Early brain development, Educational Toys, Flash cards, Brain stimulating Flash cards, Word Game

2. 1st Trimester Guide: (Price:$14)
    Description: We are describing 1st Trimester as a Spiritual Trimester. So, in this guide activities for strong & Pure base formation have been given.
    Buy Online: Pregnancy guidance, Meditation, Brain developing music in pregnancy, Early brain development, Educational Toys, Flash cards, Brain stimulating Flash cards, Word Game

3. 2nd Trimester Guide: (Price:$14)
    Description: We are describing the 2nd Trimester as a Trimester of physical development as almost all organs of the baby develop in this trimester. So, in this guide activities for better physical development have been given.
    Buy Online: Pregnancy guidance, Meditation, Brain developing music in pregnancy, Early brain development, Educational Toys, Flash cards, Brain stimulating Flash cards, Word Game

4. 3rd Trimester Guide: (Price:$14)
    Description: We are describing the 3rd trimester as a Trimester of mental development. Almost all body parts of the baby have developed. Now in this trimester, brain development is at its peak in the baby. In this guide, we are suggesting resources for activities of brain enhancement.

Small Digital Guides ( Topic-wise Guides For All Trimesters):

1. Meditation: ( Price: $7)
  2. Music: (Price: $7)
  3. Logic & Reasoning : (Price: $7)
  4. Reading : (Price: $7)

How to buy?

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime Or Buy it from My Website: Pregnancy Counselling, Food & Nutrition in Pregnancy, Super Child, Educational Toys, Flash Cards, Brain Stimulation cards