Topics that can be provided:
- Basics of analysis
- Stabilization systems
- Applications of FE in structural engineering projects
- SAP2000, Etabs, SAFE
- Design of steel structures (members and joints)
- Practical considerations of steel structures
- Design of reinforced concrete structures
- Mathcad for structural engineering
- Consulting with your steel and concrete projects
Prices can be mutually agreed on, based on topics and level of them.
Babak is a MS.c structural calculation engineer from KTH, with more than 5 years of experience in steel and reinforced concrete FEM and hand calculations for industrial, airport, commercial, hospital and residential projects. He has calculated many different project phases from pre-studies to execution phases. His specialty is applied finite element methods for civil engineering.
Babak worked as calculation engineers for the recent years in many big projects such as modernization of Globen, Kapellskär waste water treatment plant, Arlanda airport and Salut nuclear waste plant.
Babak also has more than 1 year in site engineering and execution of reinforced concrete residential structures for seismic zones.
Main software that he has high knowledge of are SAP2000, IDEA-STATICA, ETABS and Mathcad.