Poetry, music, a sweet escape and a beautiful ticket back to reality

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Divyansha from Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their music.

My Instagram [https://instagram.com/d_sunflowerme4?igshid=u1sckxff25zz ]

My LinkedIn [https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanshika-shanker-070357201]

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $07 / hour

Packages

• Price: $40 - $50 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 3)
  • Price: $15per student
  • Length: 2-weeks
  • Meeting: 3time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Google Pay*

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 3 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

The fun fact about me is that I can be crazy with the right person

What can you talk about for hours?

Nothing to everything

What’s your favorite smell?

petrichor- the after rain smell

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am proud of my thinking, but I don’t get to usually speak of what I think. And even if I get the chance to speak, I don’t really say what I have in mind.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Mind reading

What is the most normal thing about you?

The most normal thing about me is that I like sunshine and warm hugs

What do you hate?

I hate letting myself down (I hate when the mistakes are mine)

And…that was me!:joy:

My teaching style

I don’t really have a teaching style nor do I have any norms. I can simply share with you how to write and how to let your music flow and seem off to be natural and earthy. I can talk about the beauty music holds and how to make music, not technically but emotionally, a version of yourself, not the better, but the version we can’t share. I can also teach poetry writing, help you enhance your skills and be a good friend in need

What can you expect from my lessons?

*You can expect a good friendly environment as we all love the fun ones over the serious ones. Expect the very best from my side *

Why me?

*Choice is completely yours. You can choose me if you want a listener who would equally listen to you as much as speak. You can choose me if you are in need of a teacher who teaches beauty in life and in dried leaves. *

Why I’m passionate about this?

I’m passionate about music and poetry because it’s not a part of me it’s the whole of me. My writing is a reflection of me on a piece of paper . The left-out things in my mind, which I can’t speak, is written on the paper I hold beneath. I love writing and music making because it’s one of the moments in my life where I let all my emotions take over and let myself feel the worst of me.

What else I can do?

I can dance, paint, talk, write, sing and can be the best in whatever task I get, whatever it may be. The motto of my life is to - Be the Best in whatever I get and have