Please help! Would you like a free health self-assessment? I need one person by 4/10

Hello, I need one volunteer to help me finish my health coaching certification by 4/11. I would email you the self-assessment (mind/body/spirit) forms, you would email me the completed forms back to e and we would arrange a 40-minute zoom type audio call. You will learn a lot about yourself, this service is free and you’d help me!!!
If you decide you like health coaching we can continue for an additional 5 sessions also for FREE. Thank you in advance!!! Please contact me at Kismetoptimalhealth@yahoo.com and check out my Kismetoptimalhealth.com site

Tell me more about this.

Hello, If you would be interested in a session I have availability over the next two days. I could email you the self-assessment and we could arrange a time over the phone or zoom audio to go over your results. Please contact me at Kismetoptimalhealth@yahoo.com if you would like to participate in this free service. Also, check my site address in my first post. Thank you!