Physics and public speaking tutoring

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m ANDREI-ADRIAN from ROMANIA and currently living in BACAU, ROMANIA. I am a Physicist, Engineer and Science Communicator. I help people experience the joy of learning physics and applying it in everyday’s life, either with small experiments or communicating science.

My website | LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $35 / hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Revolut

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

As you’ll probably notice, my pronunciation of the letter “R” is a bit more like in french, which is not very common in my country. So sometimes when I teach my friends from other countries some words in Romanian, they think the “R” sound should be pronounced like I do, which is very funny. :slight_smile:

What can you talk about for hours?

Everyone has more than one passion in life. My biggest is nature. I could talk about amazing places in the world for hours.

What’s your favorite smell?

The smell of spring rain and the smell of pines.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I guess my friends. I really like the friends I’m surrounded by.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Probably not being able to forget. I things some things you just WANT to forget to be able to move on.

What is the most normal thing about you?

Sometimes I’m just so lazy I hate myself. But leads also to finding efficient solutions.

What do you hate?

Hate is a strong word. I could say I hate when some science fiction movies just go too far and they forget about the basic physics laws.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I want to say that I enjoy sharing science with people interested in learning and understanding.

In my words

This is me having a presentation about earthquakes in a Science Festival.

My teaching style

My teaching style is a combination of theoretical and applied science with a bit of fun, which will be molded on the student’s requirements and capabilities.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect to start to see the surroundings in a different way, in a way of starting to try to understand how everything works.

Why me?

Me because I’m experienced enough to have this abilities and qualifications and young enough to apply both old and new methods of learning and teaching. Also I strongly believe we will make a good connection.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I just love the feeling when someone understands science “because of me”.

What else I can do?

I can cook, I can play tennis, I can survive in the wild… but this is probably not what you are interested about. So, I can teach you how to have a public presentation.