Physical Therapy

Hello,

I am looking for guidance as I progress in my career as a physical therapist. Currently I work as a therapist in a hospital, but looking to expand my career by creating something of my own. What do you suggest that I do to start building my own brand?

Thank you!

5 First Steps to building YOUR Brand
One - Know what IT is
An Image, a name, an IT. What makes your brand IT. A why, a who involved around YOU. What do you offer, provide, specialize in etc. A Brand is something, an identity.
Two - Plan - 5 Whys
WHEN. When is it, where is it and how can someone wanting it, get it. A Business plan. The Who, What, When, Where and WHY.
Three - Market
Know how you are going to reach your who. Plenty of ways to market; Online, Phone, Ads etc. How you market yourself defines you.
Four - Time
The time you put yourself into your own craft. How many hours, days, weeks. The time spent on you reflects you, as well as your Business
Five - Build
Build your business and keep building. Learn, make adjustments, change and adapt to continue to grow.

Thank you so much for reaching out to me! This gives me a great form of guidance and starting point which is exactly what I was looking for!

I would recommend looking up Dr. Shante Cofield, aka the Movement Maestro. She is a physical therapist with a huge online presence. She has classes and coaching opportunities focused on creating your own business/brand and using social media as a marketing tool.

Hi I am a PT with 20 years clinical experience. Please get in touch with me for any guidance and let me know how I can help.

Thank you so much for your advice!

1 Like