Physical Therapy Tutoring/PT ideas and resources

Hi! My name is Cara I am a Doctor of Physical Therapy currently practicing in an outpatient clinic in NJ. I graduated from Utica College in 2018, so not that long ago. I’m offering a variety of services including tutoring for current physical therapy students; tutoring/guidance for students preparing for the NPTE; mentorship/resources for new grad therapists who may be feeling overwhelmed as they start their career; or anything else physical therapy related you can think of. I am here to help you! Graduate school, boards, finding a job, being a new grad physical therapist, or changing jobs as a physical therapist can all be very scary and overwhelming. I’ve been through it and am here to help and guide you in any way that I can! Sessions will be based around you can your individual goals.

To get started: Reach out to me through Talktime and I will get back to you within 2 days to set up a time to chat!

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Pricing:
Tutoring/mentorship (1 on 1)- $35 per hour

Accepted Payments: Venmo, Paypal

What can you expect from my session?
Each session will be catered towards your goals and what you want or need from me. You tell me what you need and how you learn best and we’ll go from there to start working towards your goals or objectives.

Why me?
I’ve been through it all (in terms of school, boards, new job) within the past couple of years so it’s all still fresh. I love physical therapy and what I do as therapist. I also love teaching, educating, and sharing my knowledge. If I can do that and help other people at the same time even better!

What else I can do?
Just chat with you. Things are tough right now so if you just want to talk or bounce ideas off me feel free to message me

My LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carakernoschak