Ph360 Personalised Health Coaching

Hi! My name is Tony and I am originally from Durham, UK but now living in Manchester and working as a health educator and fitness coach. I want to help people who are suffering with health problems to make lasting changes and support them in leading happier, healthier lives.

My website | Instagram | LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: £25/ hour

Packages

• Price: £100 - £150 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $15 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal// Bank transfer//

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business day by sending you a message on Talktime.

My teaching style is quite direct and detail oriented, which can be delivered spoken, visual or written. I really like to try and give my clients what they need and will adapt accordingly.

In our sessions you can expect to learn a lot about your own unique biology and why we are all different when it comes to the way we think, eat, play and work.

I have given myself a mission to help people improve their health and want to give you as much support as I can as you work toward your own goals in your own time.

I have always been passionate about health & fitness but I do think the way we go about it in the fitness profession is working. After discovering ph360 I have found a new way to work with people that I feel is the future of health I want to make that available to everyone.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to provide you with the answers. If don’t know I will find the answer for you as I have the whole ph360 health team backing me up. When you work with me you also have the whole team behind you!