Personal Styling/Image Consulting - Discover Your Style Personality and Look Your Best

Website https://www.uncoveryourstyle.ca
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/uncoveryourstyle
LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/uncover-your-style/

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Cheryl from TORONTO, CANADA and currently living in TORONTO, CANADA. I help people learn about which clothing and accessories work best for them. I can help you discover and uncover your style personality!

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then includes the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1
Virtual Styling (includes Body Shape Analysis, Colour Analysis and Style Recommendations)

• Price: $60CA / hour

Virtual Closet/Wardrobe Edits

• Price: $50CA / hour

Personal Shopping

• Price: $50CA / hour

Packages

Gold Package
Style Consultation – includes: Body Shape Analysis, Colour Analysis (session is recorded and sent to you for future reference)
· Personal Shopping
· Closet/Wardrobe Edit with tips for maintaining closet seasonally
· Email of weekly style tips for 4 weeks

• Price: $650

Silver Package
· Style Consultation – includes: Body Shape Analysis, Colour Analysis (session is recorded and sent to you for future reference)
· Personal Shopping
· Closet/Wardrobe Edit
· 3 Follow-up Styling sessions (30-minute sessions)

• Price: $500 CA

Bronze Package
· Style Consultation – includes: Body Shape Analysis, Colour Analysis
· Closet/Wardrobe Edit
· 2 Follow-up Styling sessions (30-minute sessions)

• Price: $400 CA

Small Group
Build Body Confidence & Look Fabulous!

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $550 CA per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: once a week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love scary movies and infomercials. I can watch scary movies in the dark all by myself!

What can you talk about for hours?

Pop culture, music or fashion.

What’s your favourite smell?

I have two! Cookies baking in the oven and sandalwood scented oil.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I’m proud of my resilience and my ability to adapt fairly easily to challenging situations.

What’s one superpower you would NOT want?

The ability to read minds.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m not a morning person.

What do you hate?

Inconsiderate people…like people who take up the whole sidewalk when they’re walking (in a group) or drivers who don’t indicate!

In my words

Although building a career in fashion is new for me, my background is pretty diverse. I worked for 12 years as a Projects Analyst in IT, 6 years in the holistic healthcare industry (was a Certified Nutritional Practitioner) and 10 years in personal and professional training and development.

My teaching style

*I’m a visual person, so I love using and showing pictures and images. I also love lots of interactions.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect me to provide a great amount of detail that will be very informative and give you the opportunity to choose what works best for you.
Your input counts.

Why me?

I’m a great listener and I want you to fall in love with how you look (if you don’t already).

Why I’m passionate about this?

*For many years I’ve always trying to figure out what I was good at and never quite felt creative in my life. Styling gives me the opportunity to not only help people but develop my sense of creativity with clothing and accessories.

What else I can do?

I can also support you with dealing with any questions you may have regarding your own self-development.