Personal Life Coach & Mentor, with a passion for helping people achieve their GOALS & DREAMS!

My background is as a 25 Year British Military (RAF) Combat Medic with 5 operational tours under my belt worldwide. I was also the Medical Manger for the London 2012 Olympic games, so have a huge passion and experience in helping people all my life.

I run my own business as a Life Coach & Mentor here in Perth Australia and work a lot online worldwide. I am a NLP Practitioner currently doing my masters and a Conscious Hypnotist again currently doing my masters. I have a medical clinical background as a Paramedic and use all these skills and attributes in the best way to serve you.

If you have any questions about anything in your life from family, relationships, career, life experiences, sex or blockages stopping you move forward towards your passions then I’m your man. All done confidentially and with friendly humor.

I offer quick simple one to one sessions where you have the floor to ask anything that may be of concern toy YOU. The goal is moving you forward to be the best version of you!! we do this with no bullshit language, humor and always 100% focus on you and your needs.

Had a lot of success online with Conscious hypnosis for use in conjunction with weight loss programs and stop smoking. Creating a safe space for us to connect and me to guide you through a meditative state and instill positive change.

• 90 min intense session $250

• Hypnosis package (4 sessions) $500 (stop smoking, weight loss, pain & stress management, motivation, plus)

• 3 month 1 to 1 mentoring package weekly appointments $2500

• Course to come, watch this space !!!

Nigel Tye intro video

Facebook link: Nigel Tye - Veteran Personal coach & Mentor - Home | Facebook

Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/nigel_tye_personal_coach

LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nigel-tye-bb249333/

beside the business I’m a fun loving normal guy, traveled the world, studied massage and Thailand massage and therapies for 5 months in Chiang Mai, been through Lord of the Rings country in NZ, Met the Royal Family on many an occasion, Been to dinner at 10 Downing St with UK Prime Minister and a very proud (young) Grandfather of a gorgeous girl called, Phoebe and have the most amazing soul mate Wife called Mieke from the Netherlands who is also a coach and available if you prefer to speak to a lady and for whom I met in a War/peace keeping zone in Bosnia. Love all sports, play golf badly

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.

Everyone plays golf badly, even the pros. They just have more good days than others. :wink:

1 Like