Part-Time Scrum Master With Zero Risk

Hello there,

My name is Nanko from Bulgaria (EU).

I help small teams who need help optimizing workflow and want to achieve better results with the same resources. What differs me from the rest is that I don’t solve problems by treating the symptoms I treat what creates them. Also, I accept each project as if it were my own. Because of that, my clients are calm and they get a servant leader by their side who shares their goals and visions.

My UpWork Proofile | LinkedIn

My Story:

I started working as a freelancer log before that was a term in my country. I started with small online surveys. After that, I created and managed websites using WordPress and OpenCart.

When I graduated I started working in a manufacturing company. I quickly rise to a mix of Project Manager, Business Manager and Team Lead. We did a lot of improvements and we managed to increase production quality, quantity and profit as well. That is what I have been doing for the last 10 years. All in one company.

Some of the things I did:

• Managing workflow
  • Calculating, analyzing and optimizing the cost of production
  • Time management
  • Market Research
  • Recruitment and training
  • Cad drawings with AutoCad
  • CRM
  • Managing Ads campaigns and social media
  • Website management

By the end of 2019, I was introduced to Scrum. I signed up for a Scrum Master course. After that, I implemented what I have learned in my manufacturing team. And once again, we were breaking records of all kind. Something that I thought it is impossible with the same resources. For me, 2020 was the most productive and profitable year, ever.

I was amazed by the servant leader concept and I knew right away that this is what I want to do.

It is in my style when I do something, to be aware of all aspects and things that are involved in what I do. That is why I started to learn Python.

If you have a small software dev team, I will help you for free! I will not require any payment!
My current availability for that is up to 2 hours per day and the work should be remote.

If you think that my expertise and experience are a good fit for your project/business, you can hire me for remote work at $12/h. and up to 4 hours per day.

Ask me your question in the comments, PM me or contact me on LinkedIn.

My UpWork Proofile | LinkedIn