Overcoming divorce? Need an Ear? Let me help you!

HI,

My name is Zak. Over a decade ago I went through one of the worst possible times of my life – A DIVORCE! Even though I held it together during the separation and even while in court, I fell to pieces afterwards. I quit my job, often found comfort in alcohol, and only left my house for groceries and necessities. I lived this way for OVER A YEAR! I had no one to talk to and no one to worry how I was doing. To say I was depressed is an understatement.

One day when I was scraping the bottom of the barrel a switch flickered in my mind and I slowly began to rebuild my life. It wasn’t a fast climb, but my perspective on the world started to change and I started to feel there was hope. Now I am a business owner, a father and a husband. Although, I’ll never get over or forget that experience in my life, I was able to build a new life. It’s like I tell everyone, there’s no such thing as an easy divorce.

Now I want to help others. Whether you are like me or completely different, I am here for anyone; if you just need an ear, or maybe you need to know how to pick up the pieces. I want to share my experiences and talk about what helped me. My life is different now, but it’s a pretty good one. Please, let me help you get there too. There is hope and there is a better tomorrow for all of us.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Zak

• Price: $75 / hour
    *Packages available upon request

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Square"

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.