Online Interaction Design Training Program and More

Hello!

My name is Veronica Chiaravalli and I’m currently living in Stockholm, Västerhaninge, Sweden. I help people learn Interaction Design, Emotional Intelligence, How to Bounce back from COVID-19, and several other online training programs.

I’m a passionate Space Entrepreneur, Infopreneur, Social Entrepreneur, and Visionary Exponential Entrepreneur who loves to help people and solve global grand challenges.

My Website

My LinkedIn

Contact Information:

E-mail 1: veronica@exponentialtechs.com
E-mail 2: charissasthlm@hotmail.com (alternative)

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube, then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $65 / hour

Packages

• Price: $1000 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $1000 per student
  • Length: 6-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

My teaching style

Innovative online education using the latest methodologies and technologies. I specialize in “Accelerated Learning.”

What can you expect from my lessons?

Fun lessons, great content, expertise, resources, and advice.

Why me?

I’m entrepreneurial, innovative, and a certified IIEC-Trainer (International Institute of Executive Careers) plus I have several years of experience as a Course Leader (worked at Medborgarskolan in Sweden teaching youngsters and adults), Visionary Thought Leader, and more.

I’m passionate about helping people and solving global grand challenges like the gender equality gap, the knowledge gap, and the gaps that have to do with Space.

If there is any topic that you would be interested in but it is not included in my message, please feel free to propose it.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Veronica Chiaravalli