Online Fitness Classes

Hey Everyone,

I cannot believe January is here and we have been doing our online classes now for 10 months! The time flies when you are having fun and we have been having a blast on our Zoom classes. I am grateful for being able to bring you some challenging workouts using different props and exercises. I look forward to doing more of this in the new year too.

I have been teaching fitness classes for over 14 years I take pride in working with you on any specific tips or modifications you may need in any workout. My low-impact classes help with strength training, balance, flexibility, core strength as well as relieving low back pain, hip pain, knee or ankle pain as well as neck and shoulder tension. With the right guidance, anyone can take my classes and feel amazing afterward.

Without YOU, I wouldn’t be doing what I love and as a small business owner, I am also very grateful for your support! If you know of a friend or family member who would benefit from my classes, please forward this information to them. The biggest compliment I can receive is when you refer a friend to join us. I can send them a free link for a recorded class so they can see if they like it and want to join.

Let me know if you only want a couple of classes and the specific ones or if you would like to jump in and do an unlimited number of classes to check them all out. If you have worked with me in the past you know that I get bored quickly, so no two classes are alike.

The investment for January classes will be $10/class if you only want to take one or two classes per week or $65 for the month of unlimited classes (a $320 value).

The Essentrics® classes cannot be recorded , but all others will be recorded and a link will be sent to you in case you cannot join at the scheduled time. This way you can do your workout at your convenience.

Use either my PayPal or Venmo links to sign up for classes. Just let me know which classes you would like to take for the month. You can email me your email or put it in the notes section of the payment option. I will then be prompted to send out the payment (Venmo or Paypal) options and then the proper links.

It has been so much fun seeing everyone’s smiling faces and making our minds, bodies and souls move and groove. If you have enjoyed these classes and know of friends you think would too, forward this email and encourage them to join us.

Thank you so much for your support through this difficult year. I hope I have been able to bring you some joy and much needed lower stress levels as we move through this pandemic one moment at a time.

I look forward to creating a happier and healthier 2021!!

I look forward to seeing you all in January.