Offering Online Coaching - Nutrition, Fitness and more

Hey Chanelle here,

I am a fitness trainer, and in school for Kinesiology. I provide coaching towards fitness training, through workout programs, explanations and direct help. I also offer Nutrition options to educate my clients on Macronutrients, calorie intake and a plan that works for them. Overall being an Online coach will provide you with a 24/7 open communication and continuous feedback.

A little about me and my qualifications. I was once like you, less than 10 years ago I had a personal trainer, following being online coached for my first bodybuilding competition when I was 17. From these experiences, it taught me the best ways to deliver this service.
I am now a nationally qualified bodybuilder, working on my National Academy of Sports Medicine PT certification, a Kinesiology student and an Online Coach of many.

I can provide personal training, nutrition or only a workout plan. Although with the entire Online Coach option, I can provide meal plans, workout programs, recipes, macro tracking options, weekly check-ins, monthly sessions, bi-weekly/monthly program adjustments and more. (pricing varies depending on service and duration)
Of course it can be hard to start, but once you begin I provide you with a blueprint to succeed.

If you have any questions about my service or pricing, feel free to respond here or email me at chanellelea.business@gmail.com

Chanelle Lea