Offering help with cooking, baking or recipe development & recipe costing. Also anything crafty!

Hi There!

My name is Jennifer, but you can call me Jenni. I’m from California originally and currently reside in Arvada, Colorado. I’m a trained pastry chef and have managed several kitchens throughout my career. My hobbies are anything crafty, from sewing to building or restoring furniture. I love to work with my hands!

If you need help brainstorming, creating, designing or just want to discuss projects I’m available to answer any questions and would love to teach you what I know and have learned from my experiences!

Private 1 on 1 for 20$/hr

Packages

• Price: $250 / month, up to 20 hours

https://www.instagram.com/kittahqueen/

Ask me anything

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?
I don’t have any fingerprints.

What can you talk about for hours?
food, family, crafting, dreams oh and FOOD

What’s your favorite smell?

fresh tire rubber and the scent of someones fireplace going on a cold day/night

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Flying, I’m scared of heights, I feel the power would be wasted on me.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I couldn’t think of anything myself so upon asking my fiancé, he says " You’re not normal in the slightest."

What do you hate?
Judgement

My teaching style is clear direction followed by patience and understanding that everyone learns a bit differently. If you know how you learn best, let me know and we can start there, if you are unsure; my go to style is usually to show example while verbally walking through and then allowing you to take the wheel and ask questions as needed. I know you got this!

so tell me, what is your favorite family meal or go to quick and easy dinner?!