Offering free health & wellness coaching to practice clients

Hi Everyone, I am currently working on my Wellness Coaching certification and to complete the program, we’re required to practice with a few “practice clients”. Given that, I am offering free wellness coaching to people who’d be willing to partner with me and be my practice client. Please let me know if you’re interested and we can then discuss the next steps and schedule a call. Thank you in advance for your help and the opportunity!

I would totally be willing to help you with this as I am just about to start my own process for obtaining my certification in Addiction and Abuse Recovery Life Coaching.
Haley

1 Like

Hi Haley, thank you for your reply and for your willingness to be my practice client. I really appreciate it. That’s great that you’re in the process of getting your certification in Addiction and Abuse Recovery Life Coaching. I’d love to hear more about that. Can you please send me your email address when you get a chance? I’ll then send you an email offline to discuss the next steps. Thanks again for your help! Aliz

Hello Aliz!

I’d be interested as well! Feel free to contact me @ Saranlouis78@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance, and look forward to hearing from you,

Saran

Hello: I am preparing for certification as a Life Coach in June. I am looking for individuals interested in coaching for a free one: one. It would allow the opportunity to see how a coaching session works and how it may be beneficial. I worked with a coach for three months and was able to lose 17 pounds. Coaching keeps you accountable for your goals. It can include organizational skills. communication, weight loss, confidence etc.
Thank you
Linda (tmt857@yahoo.com

Thank you for offering to help, Saran. Thank you also for providing me with your email address. I really appreciate it. I just sent you an email offline with the next steps. Talk to you soon.

Hello! My email address is bestlife1133@gmail.com please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Are you still looking for practice clients to help you get your hours? I would love to work with you. I am just starting the process to get my own life coaching credentials and would love to experience things from the client’s side as well. I would be working with you on goals such as confidence, self-doubt, and setting routines/ breaking bad habits. Etc. My email is noteworthy1990@gmail.com

Hi! Thank you for offering to help. I just sent you an email. Thanks again!

Thank you for your message and for offering to help. I just sent you an email. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi, if your still looking for practice clients I would love to be a support source email me at spin092@live.com

Thank you for your message and for reaching out. I just sent you an email. Thank you again!