Nutritional Health Coach- Healing starts from within

Hello Talktimers!

I am a professional chef that navigated into Health Coaching when the pandemic closed us down. I am Holistic Nutrition/Health certified and am eager to help others transform their lives in the same way I did mine. If you struggle with low energy, intense sugar cravings, uncontrollable weight, and feel victim to a constant yo-yo dieting cycle, I offer a 12-week program that provides nutritional understanding and accountability to help turn dreams into goals, and goals into lifelong habits. We are creatures of habit afterall, with up to 50% of our habits being unconsciously preformed throughout our day!

I am also very serious about supporting a healthy future. I have lost many close loved ones to cancer, Alzheimer’s, and heart disease, which are all relatively preventable diseases through proper nutrition and lifestyle choices.

If you are ready to get serious about your health and learn what your body REALLY needs to flourish (not what the multi-billion dollar food industry can deceive/advertise to you as “healthy”) then I’d love to connect with you!

As always, thank you for your time and SMILE- life is still too incredibly short not to :slight_smile: