NPTE/Physical Therapy Tutor

Hey!

Have you been struggling in Physical Therapy school, or is the NPTE on the horizon and you don’t even know where to begin studying? Then let me be of help!
My name is Jake and I am a recent PT school graduate and licensed Physical Therapist. When I was a student I struggled to stay organized in grad school. This lack of discipline and organization was compounded even further when I tried to study for the NPTE. Through trial and error, I was able to find the methods that work best for learning and knowledge retention, but I wish someone had told me all of it at the beginning.

If you are looking for an effective strategy to study in school or prepare for the NPTE, I am available for 1-on-1 virtual tutoring. Together we will create a study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses that works around your schedule. Let me help you become the exceptional PT you truly are!

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $50 / hour, Initial Session
    $30 / hour, Subsequent Sessions

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

If you have any questions about what my services entail:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

In my words

What can you expect from my lessons?

Each session is driven by what you, as the student, need/want from me. Lessons can focus on creating study plans, refining content knowledge in your weakest areas, practice tests and questions, or discussing study tips and how to make simple changes so you can study your best every day.

Why me?

I’ve been in your shoes and, had I known then what I do now, could have saved a lot of wasted hours when I was studying. I want to share my knowledge and experience with others. Having recently taken the NPTE, I know what to expect and what to focus on.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Our profession expects us to be life-long learners and improve our practice by always growing. However, we are never taught how to learn and how to study. Some people stumble upon what works best, others can simply look at a textbook and memorize its contents. Then, there are the ones like us to put in hours of work in hopes that it will pay off. I want everyone to have the tools and skills to learn anything and excel.

What else I can do?

Shoot-the-s**t and help you relax and stress less. COVID sucks and I’m here to help you get through this.

So you know I’m a real person: LinkedIn