Notes to self to reduce stress and anxiety Strategies (Writing, Journal,Coaching)

The purpose of this post is to bring people into the present and write What is happening, What am I feeling?, Advice to self, then steps one can take forward, Relaxation day and Finally, last but most important thing is the first steps they are going to take to empower themselves. My hope is that people try outlining their life. They can write using this guideline on a piece of paper or document. In addition, this can help these people feel empowered and if on this thread feel supported (Template on bottom)

Or After people use this template and write, the people can write about their perceived outcome on their changed levels of anxiety, stress and understanding of themselves and steps after this Journaling to self.

(Sample)
Dear Self,

What’s Happening?
I know I have been giving myself a double standard by looking for outside validation and not looking at what I can personally do to stop feel the need to do something.

What am I’m Feeling?
I’m feeling like I’m not being productive and going forward. I feel like I’m letting myself and others down. I feel like I’m relying on too much external validation, that why I feel so exhausted.

Advice for myself?
You need a break from the outer world. Stop trying to please everyone, you can’t win. There are some people that their goal in life isn’t to make you feel better. There are some people in life that no matter what you do, it might be a one-way situation. You try to please everyone, the first most important person to please is yourself. Just because you are sometimes a worse critic, and you keep yourself at arms length. If you think of yourself as someone else, then treat yourself as Important because you are very important(Be that people pleaser and treat yourself like you treat others). Work with yourself, you deserve this.

Advice?
Step back and look at what’s happening. What am I doing that’s truly helping me. What areas am I focusing on where I see no improvement. If you see no improvement, notice where the fulfillment comes from, is it external?/someone else/ someone else’s expectation or are you too burnt out to do anything(too spread out/investing in something/someone that won’t help yougrow). Look at What you really want and truly desire, what are you attracting? What do you say to the world, what do I deserve?

Step 1
notice parts of life I’m not satisfied with

Step 2
Find which parts are external reward verse internal reward.

Step 3
Find top three things you are focusing on.

Step 4
Notice the outcomes of what your effort has been in each section.

Step 5
Notice which outcomes have been fulfilling.

Step 6
Prioritize/ cut down/reconstruct on what’s not working. Make sure to include some internal validation actions in there.

Step 7
Cut out habits that aren’t successful and understand where to put more energy.

Step 8
Plan a day off to stop thinking, and to rest and restart

Step 9
Make 3 stage action list for each of the three top major things in your life.

Step 10
Tell yourself I love you and let’s start a new life. Take the first step

dear self, I hope this helps, Love,
Yours truly

(Template)
What is happening, What am I feeling?, Advice to self, then steps one can take forward, Finally, last but most important thing is the first step

(Template—V)
What is Happening?

What am I feeling?

Advice to self?

Steps to a better life

What am I going to do for a relaxation day

What are the three things I’m going to do for my three major areas of interest?

Step 1
notice parts of life I’m not satisfied with

Step 2
Find which parts are external reward verse internal reward.

Step 3
Find top three things you are focusing on.

Step 4
Notice the outcomes of what your effort has been in each section.

Step 5
Notice which outcomes have been fulfilling.

Step 6
Prioritize/ cut down/reconstruct on what’s not working.

Step 7
Cut out habits that aren’t successful and understand where to put more energy.

Step 8
Take a day of to say stop thinking to rest and restart

Step 9
Make 3 stage list for each of the three top major things in your life.

Step 10
Tell yourself I love you and let’s start a new life

Love,

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

1 Like