Not getting to be with family for the Holidays? I'm here for you to talk with

• Name: Shari
  • Price (USD): $75/ 20 Minutes (Your time starts after my first reply to you.)
  • Interested: Comment below

Who am I?
I’m a certified Law of Attraction, Spiritual, and Tarot Life coach. I specialize in relationships and helping you find your way to your best life.

What do I offer?

I offer someone to talk to to stave off the loneliness of spending the holidays alone. Get advice on your life and relationships, or just chat with another person so you’re not alone.

What problem do I solve?

Many of us are foregoing the holiday traditions because of the Pandemic. The pandemic has already left us feeling isolated and lonely, and the holidays only make things worse in normal times. When we cannot visit with friends and family, we may feel totally isolated.

How Will I help you?

I’ll be available all day on Thursday, November 26, 2020; Thursday, December 24, 2020; Friday, December 25, 2020; and Friday, January 1, 2021. I’ll be available during the evening hours of Thursday, December 31, 2020.

Who is this for? Who do I enjoy working with?

Anyone who just needs to know there’s someone on the other side of the screen happy to talk to them can benefit from this service.

What is different or unique about me?
I know what it’s like to spend holidays alone. I understand the loneliness and emptiness that can be overwhelming during the holidays. I want to be what I always wished for during my lonely holidays–someone happy to chat about anything and remind me that I’m not completely alone.

What happens when you buy?

When you purchase time with me, or a package, I will send you a message on Talktime that includes information on Voxer, my way of communicating with you for your purchased time. It’s a walkie talkie type app that’s free and works on your mobile devices and web browser. I’ve chosen Voxer because you can speak to it like you’re speaking to me and I will receive a recording of what you share. I then do the same and return to you a recording of what I shared. I can later download these recorded conversations and share them with you so you can review them anytime you like.
I will send you an invoice via Square or PayPal, depending on your preference.

Fun Fact About Me

I had a mohawk in 7th grade. :slight_smile: And, as you can see from my photos, my wedding was a little less than traditional, but absolutely perfect for us!