Need help with your start- up fashion brand?

Offering help to start up businesses.

Instructions: If you want to start you own fashion brand but need help im your gal.

Step 1: Hi Im Zara, Im from the UK and live in france. I have been a fashion designer for over 8 years and decided to branch out on my own but not the way you think. My strengths have always been with the computer side of design so creating technical drawings, repeat prints and patterns, logo and branding and now UX and UI design. Im not here to sell my advice, i’m here to actually be an active participant on your journey. I will start with you logo, actually design professionally your ideas ready for all social and branding channels. Then help you build your brand identity with my years of knowlage in the industry. Then help with the technical designs of your ideas and communicate them to a list of my manufacturing contacts. I then with your vision can build your website. once that’s all done you have all the building blocks i will hand you over all the rains for you to successfully run your own business, and i’m always here for advice or to creating new additional designs on the web, garments or graphics.

Step 2: I work on an hourly rate of £20 per hour but consultation and communications I don’t charge for (only for actual design times and i do pride myself on working fast with great accuracy)

Here is my online portfolio, with all my social links on their too!

Services

Private 1-on-1 (or group)

Price: £20 / hour

*Graphic design
*Logo design
*Fashion design
*UI UX design (web design)

If you require any further information please feel free to ask me anything

Payments accepted

bank transfer - on invoice basis

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
    or message through my website email and I will reply as soon as possible

Look forward to hearing from you and you new ideas
Kind regards
Zara