Need help learning the act of Sewing? I'm here to help

Hi my name is Addey, I’m a garment constructor, I am here to teach you the act of sewing and to make extra income, you don’t need to own a sewing machine to get started. Let me know if you will love to learn how.

4 Likes

Hey Addey! Glad to see you here… Let’s hope this thing works out for all of us.

2 Likes

Indeed, I too hope to see so much prosperity and life enjoyment and expansion for you both.

2 Likes

I would love to learn how, can you tell me what your lessons and or trainings entail? Prices and what can be offered upon these teachings please?

2 Likes

Hi Gerhardus,
Same here together we will build this and win. So good to meet so many amazing people here.

One love!

2 Likes

Hi Danielle,
So good to meet you on this platform and good job today. You’re such an amazing listener.

One love!

1 Like

Awe Ty so much, I like to listen especially with so many great folks like you being able to meet and create with. I look forward to watching everyone’s wonderful experiences unfold!

Sure, Fashion Designing is broad, we have ALTERATION, CUSTOM GARMENT CONSRTUCTION, ILLUSTRATION, DRAFTING, CUTTING and SEWING.

ALTERATION:
Here people learn how to earn quick money right in the comfort of their homes by learning how to alter/fix torn clothes, oversized clothes, enlarge sizes or revamp clothes.

CUSTOM GARMENT CINSTRUCTION:
Here we have people who want to learn sewing from scratch and make career out of it.

ILLUSTRATION:
Here people learn how to interpret on the paper or device, basically drawing what they have in my mind the dress they actually want to make.

DRAFTING:
Here is where pattern pieces are drawn on paper according to human body structure using the measurements. it is an import part of fashion.

CUTTING:
Here the fabric is cut according to the human measurement before sewing, this is also a very important part in sewing any mistake made here will alter the final outcome of the garment.

SEWING:
Here is where we put together that we have been working on from the beginning to form the whole garment.

So you have the pleasure of choosing the field you need to acquire knowledge.

PRICES
Its $20 for 20 minutes
$50 for 60minutes

What can be offered depend on the area of specialization.
I am passionate about my work be rest assured

2 Likes

Excellent explanation and I see a few of these offers which I am interested in. I look forward to being able to work with you. This includes I am interested in if you are available for being an exclusive designer or production pieces or costuming?? I have some ideas in mind for my illusionist show :slight_smile: Also opening fabric exchange and import/export! Maybe this could be of interest to you? I look forward to being able to see some samples and or any portfolio you have!

2 Likes

Hi Danielle, sure I am interested. Looking forward to working with you.

One love!

1 Like