Need Help Getting Organized? I Can Help!

Organizational Coaching

• Price: $59 per session

• Payment: Venmo or PayPal

How to buy:
Comment below if you have questions or DM me if you’d like to buy.

Intro:
My name is Hannah and I am a licensed acupuncturist and a dual certified health and life coach! I believe that wellness manifests in all aspects of our lives, and that includes the physical spaces we inhabit! Energetically, the clutter in our spaces is a reflection of what is going on internally, and living in cluttered spaces has shown to cause excess strain and energy drain on our minds! So let’s make a clean change for the better together!

What is this:
I am offering coaching around organization–this includes:
– A walk through of each space you’d like to get organized
– Assistance and guidance on letting go of material possessions and getting the space clean–we’ll do it together!
– Coaching around keeping your space clean and organized long term once you’ve gotten it where you want it to be!

What problem do you solve:
I help you get your space clean, let go of junk and other items you no longer need, and form new habits around cleaning so that your space can stay fresh and relaxing long term!

Who is it for:
This is perfect for anyone who has chronic messy spaces and can’t seem to get it clean on their own!

Who do you enjoy working with:
I enjoy working with persons who are motivated to make a positive change in their lives and their homes and are looking for some support in doing so!

How will you help someone:
I will be walking you through the cleaning process of each room, educating you on the psychology behind cleanliness, and helping you implement healthy habits to make long lasting change for the cleaner!

What’s different or unique:
This is different for a couple of reasons!

1. It is a virtual experience, so you can meet with me from the comfort of your own home!
  2. We don’t just get your space clean–you get to learn about why clutter accumulates and learn how to make this new, clean look stick!
  3. You get some life coaching mixed in!

Why are you passionate about this:
I am incredibly passionate about this work because I believe that how we do ONE THING is how we do EVERYTHING–and our physical spaces are no different! I have seen for myself how valuable this skill set is, and I want to share it with YOU!

What’s your teaching style:
I will always support you, and I will also hold you accountable to your own health and goals. We will be efficient and effective, getting you the results you want and in a way that lasts!

What is the start point for the students:
Persons who have cluttered spaces that they can’t seem to get or keep clean.

What is the end point for the students:
The end point is reached when your space is clean, your mind is clear, and you have a true understanding of how to keep your space clean. Everyone comes in with a different set of circumstances, so the number of sessions needed depends on what your personal needs are!

What will students learn each week when working with you:
Each week, we will clean up another part of your space and review tips for keeping it clean.

What are your expectations:
I expect that you will show up for the sessions with an open mind, a commitment to yourself, and a willingness to learn and integrate new things. Please be in a space that is well lit where there won’t be lots of noise in the background. I also highly recommend a notebook and taking notes.

What happens after someone buys:
After your purchase you will receive a personal message from me to schedule a date to meet with you virtually and chat.

Fun fact about me:
I love interior design and love rearranging spaces in my home to keep it fresh and fun!