Need help filling out an application? Proofreading? Writers Block? Social Media? Just need someone to talk to?

Hi Everyone! I’m Kim and I’m a graduate student in School Counseling from NYC. I’m currently working in a college office and spending a LOT of time proofreading student essays and assisting with college and job applications. I’m also a part-time food blogger that offers social media consultations. Happy to offer an ear to listen, an eye to proofread, or advice of any kind!

Need help with anything? Happy to assist :slight_smile:

If you need more than just a question answered, I’m happy to meet one on one or provide comments/edits on documents.

$60 for 1 hour proofreading/advising session/media consultation
$30 for half hour proofreading/advising session/media consultation
$25 for document review without a meeting
$15 1-on-1 15 minute quick help!

Payment accepted: Venmo, Paypal, Zelle

Want to get to know me better? Check out my instagram! Instagram

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
I was named after the pink power ranger!

What can you talk about for hours?
FOOD!

What’s your favorite smell?
The smell of my mother’s sauce cooking on a Sunday morning, wafting through the house.

What is the most normal thing about you?
The most normal thing about me is that I work at a grocery store to get me through school.

My teaching style
I’m kind, caring, and will never try to make you feel inferior or that your questions do not matter.

What can you expect from my lessons?
You can expect real, genuine answers and someone who genuinely wants to help. I will make sure you leave every session positively and with the answers you’re looking for or at least a way to find them!

Why me?
I’m really easy to talk to and have so much knowledge to offer!

Why I’m passionate about this?
This is my career and what I’m devoting my life to! I want to help others as much as I can and now that I’ve found Talktime, I’m so excited to be able to help in real time with real people!

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime. I’m so excited to get to know you!!!