Need a Powerlifting / Strongman Coach?

My name is Joseph Basiura, I have been lifting and competing in strength sports for almost 9 years with lots of experience training myself along with clients both in person and online. I have a very good grasp on how to build up your weaknesses that will in turn increase your main lifts.

I have competed in olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, and strongman competitions, in which I have won all except for one olympic weightlifting meet (which is why I am not a coach for that) I squat 645lbs, bench 380lbs, and deadlift 725lbs.

My clients in the past have experienced 50+ pound gains PER LIFT in their first 12 weeks of working with me. And tend to stick around for a very long time.

If you just want a program written for you to run by yourself but catered to your weaknesses, an 8 week program is 50$ and a 12 week program is 60$

But if you want more personalized coaching along with programming, it will be 60$ per month which will include you sending me videos of your training and me critiquing them on a day to day basis, it will not be very different than training in person. We will have a pretty close relationship and work together to make you the best version of yourself.

If you’re interested in any of this, feel free to DM me on this website or on my instagram which is down below. I preferably accept payment on Venmo, but PayPal also works.

I am also open to jumping on a zoom call with you to answer ANY questions that you may have about training for FREE, I love talking to people that have a similar passion for training as I do.
You could also ask me questions in the comments.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

My goal is to teach you what you need in order to be able to eventually train yourself because I truly believe that is the way to become the strongest version of yourself. Once you learn how to do it, almost no one will be able to coach you better than you can.

@bigjoelifts13 on instagram and youtube

What’s a fun fact about you?
I eat for so long at all you can eat Brazilian steakhouses that they stop bringing me food

What can you talk about for hours?
Anything about lifting

My teaching style
I am very passionate about everything that I do, and depending on what your goals are, I expect you to be as well. For the most part, I will expect you to be driven and not skip parts of the workout, but if we talk about you having trouble keeping yourself accountable then I can help put things into place that will help with that.

Why me?
This goes along with the last one, I will do everything in my power to make sure you become as strong as possible and meet all of your goals. I have the experience of coaching myself and others and have seen great results.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I don’t know why I am passionate about this, but I really am. It is an obsession and I think about it almost all of the time, which I why I know that I can make you a better version of yourself. If I do not know one of the answers to a question, I will find it for you.

What else I can do?

I play college football