Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching - PTSD

After coming through a long period of Narcissistic Abuse in my life, I have finally been able to heal and move on with my life. Now I am offering coaching services to anyone that is suffering from this abuse. * Please note: my coaching does not cover anyone who is dealing with divorcing a narcissist.

I have also spent many years In Government and my private business coaching, training and leading people through changes and new business initiatives. Therefore, I am also now offering Corporate and Life Coaching.

I am a qualified Coach who has walked these Pathways. “Ask me anything”

1. Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Coaching - PTSD
  • Understanding Narcissistic Abuse
  • Stages of Narcissistic Abuse
  • How to deal with a Narcissist
  • How to heal from Narcissistic Abuse
  • Support and Resources

45 mins - 85.00 AUD

30 mins - 50.00 AUD

1. Corporate and Life Coaching via phone or skype

45 mins - 85.00 AUD

30 mins - 50.00 AUD

Payments through PayPal or Bank Transfer
enquiries: 555gateways@gmail.com

1 Like

Aloha.

Interested to know why you chose not to deal in guiding through divorcing a narcissist?
I know it’s heavy…
That I know.
I just divorced a narcissist.
I am still recovering and making beautiful progress every single day.

I would be more than willing to guide anyone through divorcing a narcissist, if you get any requests, I would be happy if you send them my way.

& Would love to story share with you…

Much Love.

Val

1 Like

I wish you two the best of luck in being able to help others!

1 Like

Hi Val

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for reaching out.

The divorce process is complex from what I have seen and I have not personally walked that path, therefore, I would feel better in passing them on to somebody who has. Good to know that you are interested, if this crosses my path, I will definitely refer them to you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Same here, actually. (Although we’re not technically divorced on paper yet, so I haven’t actually been through the legal process.)

Do either of you follow any of the YouTube people like Lisa Romano or Dr. Ramani? They both have helped me tremendously.

1 Like

HI Cara

Yes, I have followed both of them and more for a long time. It was a great tool for learning and validation, as at the time I had zero support.

At this time, you may find Rebecca Zung’s YouTube material helpful. She provides a lot of information on divorcing a narcissist.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @Didi. I will have to check her out.

Yes! I love Lisa Romano!! she is awesome. she has helped me so much!! Also check out RC blakes on youtube. He has some golden information on narcissism and so much more. He has also helped me so so much. .
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like