My first Journal Entry

Hello everyone! I am excited to begin this journey. I am a Reiki therapist, and am interested in sharing Reiki healing. I think this will be a great way to reach out to like-minded people and share healing. I also teach Tai Chi, but have not been teaching classes since last March due to the pandemic. I miss my students-we always had classes full of fun and laughter. I enjoy growing plants and am anxiously watching my Christmas cactus bloom! I am currently enrolled in a RN-BSN program, and should be writing a paper right now…but I am procrastinating and writing this entry instead! :wink:

2 Likes

Goodluck on your journey mate :smiley:

1 Like

Dear andersm2,

If you’d like to do a Reiki session exchange, I’d love to do one with you :). Or if you want to do each session individually, we can.

Love,
TheLIghtsGuide1234

1 Like

Hello, I am very interested in a Reiki session exchange. How is that done?

Hey Andersm2,
A reiki session is done by sending Reiki to the other person(people) involved in the Reiki exchange.(using the name TheLightsGuide1234 as the person to channel to). Have you done a distance Reiki session before?
Would you like to schedule a time when we doing an exchange or would you like me to send to you. Then when you get free time you can send some energy healing to me.

We can come up with a different exchange if that is what you are drawn to.
If you want to do by different exchange, what is one piece of advice you would give me?

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

Ok, yes! I have done distance Reiki many times. Yes, let’s schedule a time to go an exchange. Today is good for me. And then the weekend. Most any time of the day or evening.

Dear Andersm2,

Are you in Est time zone?
Are you free now?

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

Yes, I am in EST & now is perfect. How long do you share Reiki?

Dear Andersm2,

I will keep u informed on how the session is going. The time changes depending on the person. For me, usually around 30 min to 45 min session time because of the attunement level. I would like to switch over to pm chat because someone else commented on this chat and reiki sessions go in depth.(I usually communicate during sessions. Is that alright?

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

1 Like

Yes, that is alright. So we have begun? I am ready!

What is pm chat?

Dear Andersm2,

We can just stay on this chat if u’d like. I’ve been guided to ask about sending Reiki to your home and/or work. Is that alright with u? Would u like the exchange to start now?

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

1 Like

Dear Andersm2,

Starting.

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

1 Like

This thread is fine. Yes, please send Reiki to my home and work! I am ready to start now, yes.

1 Like

Dear Andersm2,

Energy Release coming. Rising Vibration, cleansing. releasing shifting. Please continue breathing deeply, in and out. It seems like u’re a bit calmer now. I’m thankful.

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

1 Like

Yes, thank you, I feel calmer. More grounded.

Dear Andersm2,

Have you notice anything in the environment or surrounding shift? Any pictures or thoughts come to you that interest you?

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

The air is cleaner and the sun is brighter.

1 Like

Dear Andersm2,

I feel the session has come to a close. I want to tell you stay away from draining things and people. Around 3+ situations/people. Is there anything you would like to note about the session?

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234

What does around 3+ mean?

I always enjoy distance Reiki. I focus on healing and balancing, and I always feel refreshed after practicing. Thank you for your time!!

Dear Andersm2,

There are 2-3 people that are draining your energy and a few environments that don’t deserve your energy and time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I hope you have a wonderful day. Take care

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234