My 9-5 job left me depressed

2020 has been a hectic year but it helped me realize that I don’t need to stay in a place/situation that I that makes me so anxious that I can barely function. So I am starting afresh and figuring it out as I go along. Definitely excited for my new journey :grin:

5 Likes

I was in the same boat! I actually started selling high ticket items online which has given me so much more freedom than I could’ve ever hoped especially when comparing to my souls crushing 9-5.

I have been down that path. If you’re interested in having extra help to set goals and actions to get to the next step you want to be at in life let me know! I am a certified life coach and I’d love to chat with you if you ever have time. I can let you know all that I have to offer. :slight_smile:

2020 gave me that same shock earlier in the Summer when I lost my job due to lack of available accounts_ due to Covid_19 :roll_eyes:_ … I hated that boring job for years but just didn´t have the guts to quit it… Fast forward 6 months and now I´m doing what I always dreamed of doing and even got to be my own boss! So I guess I have to thank 2020 for what it did to me after all… @Addy

1 Like