Music Production & DJ (Learn how to make music on your computer)

Ask me anything

Hi! My name is Elliott, and I LOVE MUSIC!!! I am 23 years old and currently live in Austin, TX. I love music. Did I already say that? I made beats and rapped with my buddies in high school, then fell I love with EDM in college (sounds corny I know). Now I produce music and my goal in life is to be a professional DJ// Music Producer. I have been producing and DJing for 4 years, and I can teach you anything you need to know about it (except how to play an instrument)… but I know my way around a keyboard and the basics of music theory. I am about to graduated from Point Blank Music School with a BA in Music Production and Sound Engineering, so I guess you could say I’m qualified to be teaching!

My website : W.I.P.
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/liquidcandi/?hl=en
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliott-richards-035405157/

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25 / hour
  • Location: Zoom, FaceTime, phone, Skype, wormhole, you name it!

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $350 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime. Thanks for checking out my page! I hope I can help you in this life and maybe the next! Maybe I already helped you in your last life! Maybe this is our only life… who knows!

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I can cross my eyes really well, and I have a huge birthmark on my leg!

What can you talk about for hours?

Music, and food!

What’s your favorite smell?

The smell of breakfast when you’re waking up while someone else is cooking (bacon).

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I’m not sure… my patience?

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

If I can control the power I don’t see why I wouldn’t want it!

What is the most normal thing about you?

My height?

What do you hate?

Haterz. Inequality. Discrimination.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I can help you make your dreams come true!

In my words

My teaching style

Tailored to the needs and wants of each student. If you don’t want to learn about something or you want to skip around, lets ride that roller coaster!

What can you expect from my lessons?

Expedited learning and information it takes years to find out by yourself. Plus I’ll make you laugh a lot!

Why me?

I am patient, super friendly, and easy to talk to.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Music gave my life purpose and passion.

What else I can do?

I can’t juggle!