Music, Dancing, Good vibrations... Sign me up!

Hi friends! If you love music, dancing, having fun, and sharing great energy, you came to the right place!

I am Jill from New Jersey and I love jamming to house music! My jams can instantly pull me out of a low vibe and help guide my way back to a loving high vibration… Especially when shuffling! If you’ve never heard of shuffling, that’s totally okay. Check out the video below, and you may realize that you recognize the moves. If you’ve never seen shuffling before but this energy appeals to you… let’s jump into it!

Jill’s Jam sesh’s are 1-hour of stretching/warming up, teaching the very basics of shuffling (literally starting at square 1), and jamming out! Let’s have some fun!

Services

Private 1-on-1
We can do a private 1-on-1 session to get you comfortable with the very basics of shuffling if that 's what feels best for you. The format of the session will be the same as listed above: stretch, teach/practice, JAM!

• Price: $20/hour

Small Group

• Team size (up to 10)
  • Price: $15/per student
  • Meeting: Monday-Friday 2pm-3pm…
    I am flexible. We can see what time works best for all of us!
  • Session length: 1 hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo

Message me with any questions at all! Comments are welcome too! I am here to give and embrace some positive energy through music and movement. Let’s let loose a bit and remind ourselves of the beautiful thing our bodies are capable of… MOVING! My classes are welcome to all. Even those who just want to join and listen to the music, watch from the sidelines and absorb the loving frequency. We hold such a great power of having the ability to show our love, through expression. Let’s lift each other up and get moving!

What can you expect from my lessons?

A smile, great music, some new dance moves and high vibe energy!

Love the topic Jill! What’s the name of the song in the video???

Thanks! The name of it is, Don’t Lie To Me (Ellieisathome), by The Villars.

It is actually a free song that comes with the app, InShot! If you decide to add music to your video in this app, they provide tracks of all different genres with a credit to avoid copyright issues and support the artist. Great app!

Sweet! Thanks so much. Will keep that in mind when I need to add music to a video!

You got it! Reach out with any questions! :slight_smile: