Ask me anything
Hi! I’m Kimmi from Tampa, Florida, USA. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their artwork and creativity as an emotional outlet.
Here’s how it works:
- Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
- If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
- Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.
I teach techniques for drawing (pencil, charcoal, pen, pastel, etc.), painting (watercolor, acrylic), and digital photography. I also give artist feedback and critique to help elevate artists’ work in whatever media they are working in.
- Price: $40/ hour
- Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or phone.
- Team size (up to 5)
- Price: $20 per student
- Length: 4-weeks
- Meeting: 1 time per week
- Session length: 40 minutes
- Location: Zoom
- Start date: New groups start monthly
PayPal, Venmo, Zelle
How to buy original artwork
- Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
Interview with Talktime
What’s a fun fact about you?
I lived abroad for six years. Two years in Belgium and four years in China.
What can you talk about for hours?
I can talk for hours about art, travel, and being immersed in nature.
What’s your favorite smell?
I love the smell of flowers. My favorites are jasmine, plumeria, ylang ylang, and gardenia.
What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
My self-sufficiency and independence in all areas of my life.
What’s one super power you would NOT want?
To read people’s minds. That would be too much to handle and no element for surprise.
In my words
Here are some recent watercolor artworks that I have created:
My teaching style
What can you expect from my lessons?
Great foundational and conceptual knowledge (technique, elements, and principles) in whatever medium you want to explore.
Art is my passion and I love to share this passion with others. I have been working with different media for 25 years and love to keep learning with each one, even after years of practice. Art is my calling and this transcends through my teaching.
Why I’m passionate about this?
Art is an amazing outlet to get thoughts, concepts, and emotions out as a way to express oneself in another format. It’s a great catalyst for understanding and healing. These things combined make me passionate about creating art as well as teaching it.