Motivational speaker

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Davontae Harris from Atlanta, Georgia U.S. and currently living in here. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their personal life experiences. This will be an open one on one conversation to help you gain the motivation needed. After having sections I want you to be able to build this motivation for yourself and even teach it to your friends as well. I will even open up about myself if needed. I really want this to be an open session and for you to feel comfortable as ever so we can attack your lack of daily motivation!

Instagram: Imkingtae

I will help you for 10$ an hour. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

My Service is

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $10 / hour

Payments accepted

• Cashapp :Vontaetha6god *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

• A fun fact about me is that I love to game. I love playing video games and I’ve also been acting for 4 years which is all of my high school. I also love to motivate people when I can and watch and see them do better in life.

What can you talk about for hours?

Easily mental health, conspiracy theories, and video games. I love these top three because they all help to create a strong brain system for me. Also I just really enjoy helping people out.

What’s your favorite smell?

Coffee, it reminds me of Christmas morning because that is one national drink my father likes to fix on Christmas morning!

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Something I am very proud has to be my will and determination to reach and be as successful as I can be. I can’t talk about this because this it’s something that many believe you should have!

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

A super power I wouldn’t want would have to be super speed. This is because I know I love shoes and I’m pretty sure running that fast will mess them up!

What is the most normal thing about you?

Sleep, this would have to be the most normal thing as many people need sleep to regenerate for a better day!

What do you hate?

Overly confidential people that love to tear someone down!

In my words

My teaching style

I will most likely have you talk to me about everything that crosses your mind and attack every root of the problem. Towards the end of the session I will be making sure you can do this yourself!

What can you expect from my lessons?

• You can expect an open environment that will talk about anything on your mind and I will provide some great answers and help to attack your problem.*

Why me?

I believe you should choose me because I truly care about you and your problems. As you can see the price is very affordable and I want to connect with you as a person!

Why I’m passionate about this?

I am very much passionate about this because I was once in a bad situation in which I know many have been and I had someone come to me and help me out of that state. If asked I will go into detail with this situation in our sessions!

What else I can do?

I can help push you towards the next level of making sure your mental health is in a great state. I can also help just making sure that you will be able to generate positivity around you as well!