Motivation, Happiness, Relationships - I really want to help you prioritize yourself in these areas + Additional Services

ASK ME ANYTHING

Greetings,

I am Duncan Lievi (Dhruva Verma). I live in the Netherlands. I am 25 years old. I am here to provide you a place to just talk freely, in line with the main goal of the TalkTimers project. In some cases, the topics of these conversations can be a bit more streamlined. What those are, in my case, I will be explaining more down below. In the comment section below, you can ask me anything regarding how to begin tackling issues of boredom and depression, and how to improve your relationships with people (family, friends, loved ones, et cetera).

I will begin by helping you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then includes the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.

MY BACKGROUND
I am a singer-songwriter, author, editor, and performance arts scholar. I recently completed my Master’s in Media, Art, and Performance Studies from Utrecht University . All these facets of my passions and academic profile will also be accessible to you during our sessions. If you wish to know more about my work in these areas, a google search will provide you a lot more information.

WHAT I AM OFFERING
Something I have noticed during these trying times is the need for us to be self-sufficient in an emotional capacity as well. The lack of in-person socializing has left a lot of us feeling empty
and distant from our social lives. Some of us are battling depression and anxiety, further affecting our productivity, confidence and health, and also our relationships with family, friends, and especially with significant others.

I have helped my friends and family through different combinations of these potential issues during this time. I want to extend that to this platform as well. The two main goals of my efforts are motivation and happiness for you.

I am very eager to work with you to find the things that could be holding you back or keeping you from being at peace, especially focusing on the relationships that you have with your social circle.

HOW IT WORKS
To begin with, I offer one-on-one sessions. Later, I will be offering packages as well to cater to more people. The introductory half-hour private session is meant to give you an idea of what to expect. You will decide what topics we start with. In this session, I encourage you to share the problems you are dealing with and how you think it affects you. If you are dissatisfied with the introductory session, the money for the introductory session will be returned.

The main goal is to have a fruitful conversation to get you more in touch with yourself; this will equip you to tackle boredom, depression, anxiety, et cetera, and also help you approach your relationships better. For the latter, we shall go over how to communicate better in relationships and what to prioritize, depending also on what kind of relationship it is, and the person it is with.

All interactions will remain confidential.

The focus is on you - how you can consistently give yourself the chance to be well-motivated, improve your relationships, and be in a better mindset during these difficult, changing times.

PRICE

One-on-One sessions -
Introductory half-hour: $15
Hourly: $50

Packages
(will be made available as this moves forward)

• Price: $500-700/ month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 6)
  • Price: $300 per student
  • Length: 6-weeks
  • Meeting: 6 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 (up to 3) hours

Payments accepted

• PayPal.

How to buy

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 3 business days by sending you a message on Talktime or Skype (ID down below under social media information). We will make arrangements via messages.

For inquiries, you can email me at duncanlievi@yahoo.com.

Social Media Information

Facebook: Duncan W. Lievi
Twitter: @DuncanWLievi
Zoom: Duncan Lievi (D. Verma)

Work and Passions

Music:

Writing:

Academia:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/duncan-w-lievi-001/detail/overlay-view/urn:li:fsd_profileTreasuryMedia:(ACoAACAZLaMBfWEfVOwO0Gv6MagewDlgKPqNEhY,1601507675609)/

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
I am particularly fascinated with the superstitions attached to the number 13.

What can you talk about for hours?
Human behavior, motivations, creative passions of others, tennis, professional wrestling, physical fitness, happiness - among other things

What’s your favorite smell?
The smell of the earth after rain, fresh aromas of certain foods, fresh sports equipment

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
Remembering the simple teachings of important people in my life, which have helped me to build on those facets and add some things to them myself.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
I would not like to be Quil or Spyke from the X-Men. Any superpower that I could not control and, therefore, not use properly would be undesirable.

What is the most normal thing about you?
I like eggs in the morning.

What do you hate?
I have an appreciable distaste for tendencies that we often have which make us think that we are trapped in whatever cycle we might find ourselves in. It is one of my motivators for wanting to help others.

My Teaching Style and What you can expect
I will be very honest and patient. My hope is to get to know you, so I can help you realize how you yourself can be equipped to overcome some of your problems. I lay a lot of importance on your sense of self; that will be the foundation for building your customized pathways to simple joys and happiness. That journey might also involve some positively aggressive persuasion, because often I have had to convince people that they deserve better and that getting there is not very difficult. I will be asking many questions that will help us get there.

Why me
I like to understand the motivations of people, so that it becomes possible for me to know whether I can help them or not. I will be extremely honest, and hope for the same from you, because anything less reduces that potential value of any conversation in such a setting. I value affection and care for others. I have noticed that, in most cases, people are hesitant or embarrassed to share their inner joys or fears. One of my goals is to make you feel comfortable enough to get past those barriers, so that we can have have a engaging discussion. It always gladens me if there is the possibility to even have a fruitful conversation or exchange of ideas as well.

Why I’m passionate about this
When it comes to dealing with matters of motivation and relationships, I have had way too many friends and family members suffer long past the point of rationality. The sad part is that they are all beautiful, well-meaning souls who often are taken for granted. In my conversations with them and other experiences, I have discovered that at no point is happiness not important. Even if the goal is to be good to others or good with others, it still starts with you. I will not have it any other way. I am passionate about genuine peace and happiness - even if it starts with mere moments of that, and that is predominantly why I am here.

What else I can do
I am a person just like anyone who wants to speak with me. I am a singer, author, performance arts scholar, and I have varied interests beyond those as well - sports being a prominent one among them. I can speak at length about a lot of things, as I am sure you can too. Aside from the matters covered in my profile, we can find overlaps in interest and get to know each other too.

Conversations are like branches of trees - we may start somewhere and find ourselves naturally branched out into some other destination entirely, if that is what we want. I enjoy that aspect of communication as well.