Mindset and Holistic Lifestyle Counseling - the Easy approach to Feeling Good

Ask me anything

web_DI4_6078

Hi, I’m Gina from Faribault, MN. I’m the person people connect with when they’re looking for holistic, spiritual, and healthful ways for to get their Zen on. I’ve spent the past 35+ years listening to and working with hundreds of people across the country: individuals, groups and employees who share a common goal (me too) – to feel good. Together, we look at the whole you: spirit, mind, and body to help you find balance, de-clutter, sleep better, release weight, stress less and even get ready to quit tobacco for good. I love helping people create their personalized “recipe” for a healthy, happy life.

My website
LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.

Who is this for?

Adults:
• feeling overwhelmed and fatigued
• struggling to find hope, joy and peace
• who have lost sight of themselves and their purpose
• having a hard time saying “no” to people
• struggling to quiet their mind and fall asleep
• unhappy with their current weight
• waking up trying to decide if they can make it to work
• struggling to find their connection to Source/God/Universe
• whose self-care has taken a back seat to everyone and everything else
• who often feel their get-up-and-go has gone and went

Services

Private 1-on-1

• $50 / 25-minute session + 15 min check in call

Packages

• $225 - 3 Individual sessions + 3 “check in” calls

• $350 - 5 Individual sessions + 5 “check in” calls

• $550 - 8 Individual sessions + 8 “check in” calls

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy
Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a cowgirl.

What’s your favorite smell?
My morning coffee.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
Leading a nationally recognized rural Latino health program.

What is the most normal thing about you?
I have to remind myself everyday that I will be glad I worked out.

Anything else that you’d like to share?
I love to laugh and invite humor to be a part of my conversations whenever possible.

My teaching style
I find that setting intentions and using affirmations is an integral part of achieving success. Working on the spiritual self is a key element to having a balanced life. My approach is to support the whole person; body, mind and spirit to achieve personal well-being through SIMPLE, EASY, and FUN changes you can make and maintain.

What can you expect from my lessons?
Session 1 begins with a spirit, mind and body assessment to see where you are as a “whole”. That will tell us where we need to start.

Session 2 and each session thereafter includes a ~20-30 min counseling call where you will decide on one or more intentions to “practice” for the next two weeks. Just to make sure your intentions are a good fit, we have a 10-15 minute “check in” call the following week, which allows for any necessary “tweaking” of your intention/s.

Why me?
I know how busy we all are and how it can feel impossible to achieve balance and overall wellbeing. Managing our lives and our stress can be a full-time job. I can help you set healthy boundaries, manage your priorities and focus on bringing joy and wellbeing back into your life.

I’ve worked with many clients trying to get their stress and anxiety level under control so they can let go of unhealthy behaviors.

In one case I helped a man incorporate stress release tools and practices, which resulted in him being able to quit tobacco. He described the experience as lifesaving. Another client was already practicing healthy coping skills, but just couldn’t shut down the anxiety. We worked on shifting her mindset and at the end of six sessions she commented, “I never thought 6 sessions would bring me to this better feeling place”. It’s all about finding each person’s recipe for feeling good.

Why I’m passionate about this?
Helping others brings me joy and fulfillment. I love to hear someone feeling empowered during our weekly phone consultations to make changes and feel better. It makes me feel better too - win, win.