Mindful Technology Coaching: Regain Control Over Your Relationship to Your Phone

Price (USD): $40 / 20 min session
Interested: Comment below

It’s no secret that the algorithms behind our smartphones and social media apps are designed to maximize our screen time. But this doesn’t mean that we don’t have the power to break our addictions and regain our ability to be present through the ups and downs of our one precious life.

I’m someone who has struggled with my relationship to my phone, social media, and overall screen time for many years. I have witnessed first-hand just how addicting it can be, and how hard it is to break the cycle of checking my phone constantly. But I have managed to change my relationship to my screens, and I want to teach you how to do so, too.

I have taken psychology classes, conducted research, and given presentations in schools throughout NYC about how to reframe our relationship to smartphones and social media. Along the way, I have discovered some incredibly useful tips and practices that will allow you to control your phone, rather than be controlled by it.

1 Like