Mentoring and consulting on career change to IT, Cloud and Project Management

Hi! I’m Konstantin from Toronto, Canada. I am a cloud consultant now focusing on AWS, Azure, Infrastructure as a Code and cloud adoption projects. I have started my career as an IT sales representative and worked in many different roles in IT in different countries. I also have multiple industry certifications (AWS, Azure, PMI, ITIL etc.). You can check my LinkedIn profile for more information.

I can help you to

• develop a plan and define a strategy if you are looking into switching to IT;
  • develop a plan and define a strategy if you are looking into the career of IT Project Manager, preparing to PMI PMP or interested in SCRUM;
  • find the right path into the Cloud if you are interested in cloud-related careers (Consultant, Architect, Engineer) or want to get AWS/Azure certifications.

Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful;
  • However, please ask questions related to the areas described above. Questions that can be solved with technical documentation and forums (“I have lost my .pem file and cannot ssh to ec2”) will not be addressed. ;
  • If you want to use one of the services, you need to contact me first with a short summary of your background and what you want to achieve and discuss. It will save us time as I will accept only cases where I can help;
  • I will add 30 minutes for free to better understand your needs to the first session;
  • I can meet from 8 am to 11 pm (EST).

Services

Please note that I want to keep my mentoring services accessible so I will not provide consulting services like the development of solution architecture for a migration to a cloud or the development of Terraform code for your project during the mentoring sessions.

Private 1-on-1 Mentoring, career change, certifications

• Price: $30 USD / half an hour, $50 USD/ hour

Private 1-on-1 for Solution Architecture review

• Price: $150 USD/ hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.