Mental Health - Wellness Coach

Ask me anything

Hi! My name is Roberta (she/her) and I am a Wellness Coach from Canada. My goal is to help support your wellbeing. Wellness, to me, includes mental, emotional, physical, spiritual and economic wellbeing.

I have worked in public schools for 4 years as a mental health worker, and before that I worked as a Child and Youth Care Counsellor for 7 years. I have a background in psychology, gender and sexual diversity, addictions and holistic health. My passion is giving a voice to the unheard and fighting for equity.

LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $40/ hour

Small Group

• Family or couple
  • Price: $150 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: Any date

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Etransfer

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I was in an all-girl punk rock band for about 10 years, we definitely sucked but it kept me out of trouble growing up!

What can you talk about for hours?

Psychology - why do people do what they do?

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My interior decorating skills… I’m addicted to HGTV

What is the most normal thing about you?

Normal is so subjective… I have a tattoo that says “NOT NERMAL” that makes fun of my mom who is a total weirdo and one day said that she just wishes she was “nermal”. She pronounced it funny by accident and I loved it so much.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I’m very easy going and non-judgemental so if you just need to vent and for someone to listen, I am your guy.

In my words

So, I made some videos for the kids at the school I work at. They had just came back from online learning but had to sit in the same classroom all day because of the COVID restrictions…

This is a blog post from my work website…

My teaching style

You’re the leader! I am just here for guidance. I am very relaxed, non-judgemental, open, and honest when it comes to supporting others.

What can you expect from my lessons?

Information about coping strategies, emotional, mental, and physical health, a listening ear, constructive and supportive feedback.

Why me?

Because I’m funny and unwaveringly supportive. Plus I have a cute dog that will soothe you with her gentle snores.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Growing up I faced a lot of mental health struggles. As an adult I was finally diagnosed with ADHD, anxiety, and depression. My journey has taught me empathy, compassion, and how to intuitively guide others to reach their potential. I love helping others figure out what is going on in their brains and to discover solutions that work for them.

What else I can do?

I could teach you a few chords on the guitar I guess :smiley:

1 Like