Mental Health Life Coach

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and i am a certified life coach based in the north west of the United Kingdom.

My area/niche is mainly covering mental health such as mental blocks and overcoming obstacles . Using methods such as CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), NLP (neuro linguistic programming ) and diverse thinking

Pricing

£50 per Hour Session

£25 per 1/2 Hour session

2020 has been a tough year for all of us, it has affected us all in different ways, but mainly through our Mental Health, Career and Financial Future. I am here to help you change these areas in your life, through the use of the skills I have in my professional toolkit.

I have my self suffered through many instances where I thought I could get through, including severe bullying, torture by my work colleagues, several nervous breakdowns and a total emotional breakdown, this led to several years of relearning how to speak, show emotion and communicate effectively with people.

Clearly I got through it and changed my life in many ways, I focused my career on what i wanted to achieve and did it. if I can do it … so can you

Since I decided to change my life for the better, I became a croupier and travelled the on the QE2 seeing many places I thought I would never have seen.
In no order these include:
Rio
New York
Miami
Uruguay
Falklands
Canada
Canary Islands
And the Caribbean

Since then I have had my own business as a photographer, taught English to kindergarten kids in Thailand and through all that time I still want to help others so now i am a life coach with many years of life experience and have the ability to do so.

this photo was taken in Thailand on my one of my trips out

49711592_10155809141590918_2287716722511183872_n
this picture was taken just after i had finished work as a photographer

this photo was taken at the end of year play

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Paul from Lancashire in the United Kingdom and currently living in Blackpool. I help people by using my experience help others to improve their communicating skills and expressing themselves better to achieve better prospect in the future through the use of life coaching .

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: £50 hour
    £25 1/2 hour

Packages

• Price: £200 month based on 1 hour session per week over 4 weeks

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: £200 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Direct payment

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

i like various styles of music, I play snooker, pool, chess and like sci fi tv and films

What can you talk about for hours?

depends on my day, most things, but not sport

What’s your favourite smell?

Fish and Chips

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

When I was younger I left school with little education could not read , write or spell correctly and my maths skills were no better. i suppose the fact that I am determined to do whatever it takes, not matter how much resistance, I get where I want to be.

I now have a BA Hons degree and a qualified Croupier, this shows that I have overcome my Maths and English obstacle and succeeded.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

One that hurts others

What is the most normal thing about you?

I am like everyone else, I do normal things just like you

What do you hate?

I do not hate, I dislike peoples intent, especially cruel or mean actions or words

Anything else that you’d like to share?

In my words

Many things get in our way when we try to change, sometimes it is ourselves, our mindset, the way we allow ourselves to talk us out of that change, for example:

> that person has more experience than me he/she will get that job, it is not worth trying

or

> that person is good looking , why bother asking him/her out they will never say Yes to me

I firmly believe that if you don’t try you will cannot succeed

Add any additional info here. Provide an example of your course or work samples. Add more photos or videos. You can do as you wish. Below are more optional questions

My teaching style

Is based on total honesty from you and me

What can you expect from my lessons?

I will help you to be honest with yourself and help you get past any blocks you may have, I will help you achieve you goal.

Why me?

As you have read this far down you will have seen my experience and that I do not give up until i achieve what I have set out to do.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Most of my early life, I have had to fight to get what I wanted, but now is my chance to help others so they do not have to fight as hard as I did to achieve what they want.

What else I can do?

Many things just ask me