Mental Health/Counselling

Hi Everyone,

I’m currently finishing my degree in psychology, so I would like to help people that have been experiencing or has experience a bad time, situation or generally just needs to talk, this year have been hard on everyone. I’m not gonna judge you so feel comfortable to talk about any matter and everything would be confidential, so none of your information would be disclosed. This could be your own bubble to talk about any unpleasant thoughts or situations. I’m a very good listener. I’m not a qualified counsellor so adice would be given to the best of my abilities. Can’t wait to hear from you :slightly_smiling_face:

Since it’s the beginning in my career I would only charge £40 per hour, payments would be done through PayPal only.

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Private 1on 1.

• Price: £40 hour

Packages

• Price: 6 for price of 5 £200

Payments accepted

• PayPal only.

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
1 Like

Aloha.

I am about to start my journey, (officially) into PSY degree. I have studied PSY my whole adult life, trying to heal myself.
Would be interested to share notes on our approach in coaching.

Sure, whenever you free :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like