Mental and Emotional Health Coaching

Ask me anything

Hi! My name is Talia and I’m currently living in the US. I am a spiritually oriented coach and psychotherapist heavily influenced by intersectionality, interpersonal/consciousness neurobiology, and transpersonal, eco, and somatic psychology. In addition to having extensive experience within westernized psychology, including common approaches such as CBT, DBT, and ACT, I offer approaches including yoga and archetypal counseling (i.e. astrology) for personal exploration of the soul, spirit, and body.

With a long history of working within the medical/mental health-industrial complex, the culmination of knowledge gathered over the years led to my desired expansion to work outside of that specific paradigm and also operate in a way that offers a higher level of solidarity to those seeking support in their life. What this currently looks like is one-on-one, specialized support coaching to meet goals from a gaze that is not pathologically oriented and is completely on the terms of the individual. I offer a different foundational baseline for the relationship than medical treatment. Although changes will be witnessed and enjoyed behaviorally, the main focus of coaching will be on intra-personal, interpersonal, and transpersonal awareness and transformation.

Neurobiology teaches us that an integrated individual experiences life in a smooth and fluid way and can be open to a wider realm of possibilities. The ongoing process is not easy but it is worth it. As such, it is always the deepest honor to be invited into another’s journey as a fellow traveler and collaborator.

[My Website] (https://eighthaspect.com)

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question
  • Because this work is so personal and it is the relationship that heals more than any other factor, I do offer to connect through video for you to connect with me as a person. A link to do that can be found on my website.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $150 / hour

Packages

• Price: $500 / month for 4 weekly sessions

Small Group

• Participant size (up to 5)
  • Price: $100 per person
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time per week
  • Session length: 1.5 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime. You can also connect with me through my website.